To confirm your reservation, ask for 25% of the total bill. For long stays, the percentage may vary.
The prepayment of 25% of the booking is made by bank transfer or cash. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival.
The booking is confirmed until vlc-apartaments not received the amount of the prepayment (25% of total) and you have not received a confirmation email vlc-apartaments.
We request a security deposit of 150 €, which is deposited upon arrival and refunded on departure, after checking the apartment is in the same condition as received.
Payment of the total income can also be made via bank transfer or cash, provided that the net amount received in our bank account one week before your arrival and we have confirmed receipt of such amount.Use of utilities are included in the price. For stays of 30 days or longer, the costs for the consumption of water, electricity and gas are included in the price of the booking up to a maximum amount of: 100€/month for studios and apartments of 1 to 2 bedrooms; 125€/month for apartments of 3 bedrooms; 150€/month for apartments of 4 or more bedrooms. These amounts are calculated on the basis of a responsible consumption. Any amount exceeding this usage will be the responsibility of the client, and demonstrated with the corresponding bills emitted by the utility company.
RESERVATIONS CANCELLED BY CUSTOMER
Any request for cancellation or change must be submitted in writing, by email, fax or email, and be in force on the day after receiving the request.
You will be responsible for paying the cost of cancellation or modification:
Up to 7 days before arrival = 25% of the reservation.
7 to 1 days before arrival = 25%, but the first night.
Less than 1 day prior to arrival = 100% of the reservation.
No refund if the customer decides to voluntarily terminate their stay in the apartment before completion.
Customers must leave the apartment before 11.30 am (the apartment must be cleaned and prepared for the following clients come at 15 am) unless both parties have agreed on another time-out writing.
The client must inform vlc-apartaments the number of persons on the reservation, and only that number of people may occupy the property anymore, except in the case of children under 2 years.
Failure to respect this rule vlc-apartaments is authorized to ask the client and his companions to leave the apartment immediately without the customer is entitled to any compensation.
The apartment comes with the cleaning done. The day of departure, the customer is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonably clean state.
The client signing the contract is responsible for the correct behavior of the persons accompanying him. If this person or any of the companions do not behave properly and responsibly, vlc-apartaments is authorized to request the client and their guests immediately out of the apartment, without the customer is entitled to claim any type of compensation.
Some of our apartments are located in residential buildings, and is necessary for clients who rent an apartment vlc-apartaments respect the rest of the other residents. These hours of rest are from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m..
The loud music, all types of noise and parties are strictly prohibited. In case of complaints from neighbors or it has been necessary to call the police, vlc-apartaments vacate the apartment at any time of day or night. In such a situation will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit or rent.
In no case Vlc Apartments will be responsible for loss of personal belongings of the guests during their stay in our apartments.
Please do not leave trash in the apartment the day of departure, can throw it in containers on the street for it.
We appreciate that when you are out, the lights and air conditioning to save energy.
(Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December)
In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data ("Data Protection Act"), please note that by filling out the forms, your personal data will be tabulated and stored in files company in order to be able to offer and deliver our services. In addition, we note the possibility of exercising the right of access, cancellation and opposition with regard to their personal data, the company behind the file.
In Vlc Apartaments we guarantee maximum security for your purchases and confidentiality of your data. All payment transactions are made through a secure server, based on the Standard SSL, which guarantees the total confidentiality of your credit card data. This data is encrypted at all times and only known to the authorizing bank, but at no time are stored in our servers. Furthermore, personal data is stored with all the guarantees required by current legislation on data protection.